This variant is currently sold out
Naturally shed, Grade A, Rocky Mountain Antlers with sanded edges.
- Naturally shed elk antlers, sourced from Colorado
- All natural source of calcium, phosphorous and other nutrients
- Helps to clean teeth. When dogs chew on this product it scraps plaque and tarter from the surface of the teeth.
- Long lasting and durable
- Split antlers allows for easy marrow access. Split antlers are recommend for dogs that are new to antler chews or not as aggressive of chewers.
- Whole antlers are geared toward the aggressive chewers that have jaws that can chomp through anything. Recommended for those familiar with antler chews and need a tougher challenge.
Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary—this is normal. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please supervise your pet while they enjoy this chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.
We regret that due to custom's restrictions, we cannot ship treats & chews to addresses outside the U.S. 50 states.