Denali Traditional Leash
This variant is currently sold out
If "The mountains are calling and I must go," is your dog's mantra, you have just discovered the *perfect* leash and collar line for you & your dog's lifestyle. The Denali Collection™ is specifically made for adventure hounds that can't help but find the largest mud puddle to lay in, the highest mountain to climb, or the stinkiest treasure to roll in, but whose owners desire a low maintenance, yet stunningly beautiful leash for their adventures.
• Fade resistant
• Easy-to-Clean with soap and water
• Resistant to abrasions, cuts, cracks, mold and mildew
• Maintenance-free; does not require sealing, conditioning or oils
• Stronger and more lightweight than leather of similar width and thickness
• Has the appearance, softness and flexibility of broken-in leather without the break-in period, even in freezing temperatures
• Vegan Friendly
• Lifetime Warranty
All leashes in our Denali Collection are crafted from 5/8" wide webbing and come in a wide variety of lengths. After rigorous testing, our product testers (extra large and small) have agreed that the 5/8" width is the perfect size to comfortably hold in your hand, but also has enough heft to not feel flimsy, and enough strength to hold up to even the most aggressive pullers. Unless we are otherwise instructed, each leash will come standard with a d-ring secured to the handle to hold your accessories, such as a set of keys or doggy poop bags.
Because we care about the small details, every leash also comes permanently & tastefully inscribed with the shop name on the underside of leash; so you don't always have to tell the whole world where you got your lead from, but you'll know you bought quality, artisanal goods.
© 2017 Sloppy Chops Co.