This variant is currently sold out
To increase your leash's functionality, you may want to consider adding an o-ring. The o-ring color shall be brass, silver or black in color, matching your pre-selected leash hardware. Options for o-ring placement include:
• Loose on the handle (El Capitan, Denali or Aspen Collection)
• Woven into the handle (Aspen Collection only)
• Loose on lead (El Capitan, Denali or Aspen Collection) -- An o-ring loose on the lead itself enables you to use your leash as a slip lead as necessary, or you may continue to use your lead in a conventional manner.
• Woven into lead (Aspen Collection only) - adjustable, but woven into the strands of the rope so it will remain stationary unless adjusted by you.
Please note that all of Sloppy Chops Co.'s Aspen Collection euroleads come with two adjustable o-rings woven into the lead; slip leads come standard with an adjustable o-ring woven into the lead; traditional Aspen Collection leads come standard with an o-ring woven into the handle; our El Capitan leashes do not come with a standard o-ring; and our Denali traditional leads come standard with a d-ring secured to the handle.
P L E A S E • N O T E
• This listing is not for a leash, but is an Add-On which allows you to further customize your order. You may pick out your leash here if you have not already done so.
• Sorry, but o-rings cannot be added after the leash has been made, so please choose wisely!
• This listing does not include a doggy poop bag dispenser or the bags.
• If you order multiple leads and would like more than one equipped with an o-ring, please be sure to adjust the quantity accordingly, and specify to which lead you'd like the o-ring added to ensure there is not a delay with your order.
© 2016 Sloppy Chops Co.