Adjustable Martingale Collar
This variant is currently sold out
A martingale is a type of collar, also known as a half check collar, that offers a little more control without the choking effects of a slip collar. Used for safety, the chain will tighten slightly if your dog pulls or attempts to back out of the collar, making it great for collar escape artists.
This adjustable martingales opens up at the buckle so you don’t have to slip it on over the dog’s head, making it a great option for dogs whose heads are considerably larger than their necks. The size of the collar is also adjustable between 3 inch sizes, making it in an excellent option for growing pups as well.
We always seek to use only the highest quality materials. Our silver martingale chains are stainless steel and our brass martingale chains are solid brass.
Please follow our measuring instructions and ask us if you have any questions prior to ordering. Your pup's neck measurement should be (at most) the smallest number stated in the collar dimensions.
• Fade resistant
• Easy-to-Clean with soap and water
• Resistant to abrasions, cuts, cracks, mold and mildew
• Maintenance-free; does not require sealing, conditioning or oils
• Stronger and more lightweight than leather of similar width and thickness
• Has the appearance, softness and flexibility of broken-in leather without the break-in period, even in freezing temperatures
• Vegan Friendly
• Lifetime Warranty
Please note that:
- 1" collars are only available for neck sizes 14" AND GREATER and will fit best on dogs greater than 35lbs.
- 5/8" (skinny) collars are only available for neck sizes 13" and GREATER.
Because we care about the small details, every collar also comes permanently inscribed with the shop name on the underside of the collar; so you don't always have to show the whole world where you got your collar from, but you'll always know you bought quality, artisanal goods.
© 2017 Sloppy Chops Co.