The Mariposa Center Ring Collar
This variant is currently unavailable
The Mariposa (Butterfly) Center Ring Collar™ is aptly named for its colored "wings" that encircle the medial o-ring.
Designed with the safety of an off-lead dog in mind, center ring collars are meant to flex and roll if a dog gets tangled in the unexpected, allowing it to escape from its collar. The center ring is poised opposite the buckle & d-ring, which also allows for convenient on/off leashing of your dog. If you choose to attach your dog's tags to the center ring, it can help to prevent the dreaded jingle of dog tags, with which most of us with reactive dogs are familiar.
For a perfect fit, please order with your dog's measured neck size as the center hole. Custom collar sizing or hole spacing is available upon request.
• Fade resistant
• Easy-to-Clean with soap and water
• Resistant to abrasions, cuts, cracks, mold and mildew
• Maintenance-free; does not require sealing, conditioning or oils
• Stronger and more lightweight than leather of similar width and thickness
• Has the appearance, softness and flexibility of broken-in leather without the break-in period, even in freezing temperatures
• Vegan Friendly
• Lifetime Warranty
**Please note that:
- 1" collars made for neck sizes GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 14 inches will be made with a standard buckle; 1" collars for neck sizes LESS THAN 14 inches will be made with a roller buckle and strapkeeper.
- Strapkeepers are not available for 5/8" (skinny) collars. Please choose "No Strapkeeper" from the dropdown menu.
Because we care about the small details, every collar also comes permanently inscribed with the shop name on the underside of the collar; so you don't always have to tell the whole world where you got your collar from, but you'll know you bought quality, artisanal goods.
Not sure which hardware to choose? Visit our blog post here.
© 2017 Sloppy Chops Co.