'The McKinley' Double Layer Collar
This variant is currently sold out
The McKinley™ Buckle Collar is crafted with either a 1" or 1.5" base layer and is then reinforced with an additional, skinnier, layer of webbing on top. There is a standard d-ring near the buckle, as well as an optional d-ring centered on the rear of the collar, giving you the possibility for multiple attachment points for a leash.
To order, first select your base color and width and then your top color. Please be aware that the 1.5" base layer is only available in select colors. 1" base layers and top colors are available in all colors.
For a perfect fit, please order with your dog's measured neck size as the center hole. Custom collar sizing or hole spacing is available upon request.
• Fade resistant
• Easy-to-Clean with soap and water
• Resistant to abrasions, cuts, cracks, mold and mildew
• Maintenance-free; does not require sealing, conditioning or oils
• Stronger and more lightweight than leather of similar width and thickness
• Has the appearance, softness and flexibility of broken-in leather without the break-in period, even in freezing temperatures
• Vegan Friendly
• Lifetime Warranty
**Please note that:
- Collars made for neck sizes GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO 14 inches will be made with a standard buckle; Collars for neck sizes LESS THAN 14 inches will be made with a roller buckle and strapkeeper.
Because we care about the small details, every collar also comes permanently inscribed with the shop name on the underside of the collar; so you don't always have to tell the whole world where you got your collar from, but you'll know you bought quality, artisanal goods.
By the way, all you history buffs out there, kudos to you if you caught the reference to a DOUBLE layer collar called the MCKINLEY as part of the DENALI Collection. You rock!
Not sure which hardware to choose? Visit our blog post here.
© 2017 Sloppy Chops Co.