'The Zambezi' Katmai Collar
This variant is currently unavailable
Designed for cats and toy breeds searching for a subtle dose of flash, the Zambezi Katmai collar is tastefully embellished with with diamond pyramid studs hand-set on a 1/2" wide collar.
• Fade resistant
• Easy-to-Clean with soap and water
• Resistant to abrasions, cuts, cracks, mold and mildew
• Maintenance-free; does not require sealing, conditioning or oils
• Stronger and more lightweight than leather of similar width and thickness
• Has the appearance, softness and flexibility of broken-in leather without the break-in period, even in freezing temperatures
• Vegan Friendly
• Lifetime Warranty
Each cat collar has the option of being outfitted with a solid brass Nepali tiger bell. Tiger bells holds a long history, acting as a protective symbol, worn to safeguard the wearer from harm.
Your collar also has the option of being constructed with a rubber safety ring that is designed to stretch and break if the collar were to get caught. In the event the collar's safety ring breaks, its replacement is covered under our lifetime warranty.
If looking for a collar for a toy breed, feel free to forego the bell and safety ring from our selection list. This collar is an excellent choice for our smallest of dog friends as well.
Because we care about the small details, every collar also comes permanently inscribed with the shop name on the underside of the collar; so you don't always have to tell the whole world where you got your collar from, but you'll know you bought quality, artisanal goods.
© 2018 Sloppy Chops Co.