This variant is currently unavailable
Many dog owners do not prefer to have their dogs wear their usual collars when in the house, but would still like them to have a lightweight ID tag on in case they get out and become lost; house collars are the perfect solution and are meant to fashionably and comfortably hold your dog's ID tags and charms. All House Collars in our Denali Collection are crafted from 5/8" coated webbing and are intended to fit a bit more loosely than a traditional collar so that they may slip off and on over your dog's head.
• Fade resistant
• Easy-to-Clean with soap and water
• Resistant to abrasions, cuts, cracks, mold and mildew
• Maintenance-free; does not require sealing, conditioning or oils
• Stronger and more lightweight than leather of similar width and thickness
• Has the appearance, softness and flexibility of broken-in leather without the break-in period, even in freezing temperatures
• Vegan Friendly
• Lifetime Warranty
Please be sure to read and follow all measuring instructions below, as house collars are nonadjustable
1) With your dog in a sit or stand, please measure around your dog's neck where you would like the collar to lay, with room enough to fit a couple of fingers under the tape. This is generally the line shown in the “A” photo.
2) Next, you will want to also measure around the WIDEST part of your dog's head -- this is generally in front of your dog's ears and below their jaw line, as indicated in the "B" photo — with room enough for a couple of fingers to fit just under the measuring tape. This measurement is imperative, as the circumference of the head of some dogs is larger than their neck; you’ll want to be sure the collar is sized properly to slide over over your dog’s head.
3) Now, please choose the collar size from the drop down menu that is the larger of your “A” and “B” measurements. Your collar will be made to the size you select from the dropdown menu. If you desire a looser fit to your house collar, please adjust accordingly.
If your measurement falls in-between sizes, round up to the nearest inch. This type of collar is not adjustable, so measure carefully.
Because we care about the small details, every collar also comes permanently & tastefully inscribed with the shop name on the underside of the collar; so you don't always have to tell the whole world where you got your collar from, but you'll know you bought quality, artisanal goods.
Not sure which hardware to choose? Visit our blog post here.
© 2017 Sloppy Chops Co.