This variant is currently sold out
Many dog owners do not prefer to have their dogs wear their usual collars when in the house, but would still like them to have a lightweight ID tag on in case they get out and become lost. House collars are the perfect solution and are meant to fashionably and comfortably hold your dog's ID tags and charms. They should fit a bit more loosely than a traditional collar so that they may slip off and on over your dog's head.
• Fade resistant
• Easy-to-Clean with soap and water
• Resistant to abrasions, cuts, cracks, mold and mildew
• Maintenance-free; does not require sealing, conditioning or oils
• Stronger and more lightweight than leather of similar width and thickness
• Has the appearance, softness and flexibility of broken-in leather without the break-in period, even in freezing temperatures
• Vegan Friendly
• Lifetime Warranty
All House Collars in our Denali Collection are crafted from 5/8" coated webbing. Please measure with a flexible measuring tape on your dog's neck where you would like the collar to fit and adjust your measurement as necessary for your preferred fit. These collars are nonadjustable, and leashes are not intended to be attached to your house collar simply due to their relaxed fit, and hence the possibility a dog may back out of them if they become frightened.
Because we care about the small details, every collar also comes permanently & tastefully inscribed with the shop name on the underside of the collar; so you don't always have to tell the whole world where you got your collar from, but you'll know you bought quality, artisanal goods.
Not sure which hardware to choose? Visit our blog post here.
© 2017 Sloppy Chops Co.