This variant is currently sold out.
Please note that these tags are not available for individual sale and must be purchased with a collar, to which it will be attached before being shipped to you. The production time for a collar adorned with a tag is approximately 2 weeks.
Please be sure to read the FAQ tab in this product listing to help provide additional production information.
© 2023 Sloppy Chops Co.
Solid Brass or Nickel-Silver
- STANDARD (2.5" X .75")tags will fit on collars 1 inch-width and greater.
- PETITE (2" X .625") tags will fit on 3/4"-width collars and greater.
- MINI (1.5" X .375") tag to fit on collars 1/2"-width and greater (perfect for our Katmai collars and House Collars).
Solid brass and nickel-silver tags cannot rust as they contain no iron, but over time they will naturally patina. To clean your tags and restore their shine, you have a few options:
- BRASS TAGS can be cleaned with Brasso or lemon juice.
- NICKEL-SILVER tags can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water and fine #000 steel wool and/or a polishing pad.
- Please DO NOT use Brasso on your nickel-silver tags.
- Avoid using harsh cleaners or chemicals on your tags.
Your tag will be attached to the center of the back of your collar (opposite the buckle), unless instructed otherwise in the Notes/Special Instructions. If you order a double layer collar and select that you would like a rear d-ring, your tag will need to be placed on the side of the collar.IS NICKEL-SILVER MADE FROM REAL SILVER?
No, the name nickel-silver is a misnomer and is actually an alloy of copper, nickel and zinc.